Where do you want to live?
Berlin offers a wide range of residential options. Deciding on the right district and neighbourhood will depend on your:
- Personal circumstances – work, family, preferred lifestyle –factoring in a medium- to long-term perspective
- Desired infrastructure –proximity to transport, schools, shops, restaurants, parks and cultural, sports or other amenities
- Preferences for an urban location in which you feel comfortable
- Cultural background
- How to use – owner-occupier or partial sub-letting and/or the immediate or future renovation/development prospects
- Financial resources
We work with personal property finders with expert knowledge of the locations and districts that will best suit you. We will help you identify your needs and preferences in terms of accommodation and districts, then actively search for a shortlist of properties that fulfil needs. We don’t rely on internet portals – our property scouts are extremely well connected and can track down properties before they are listed or are in the process of being sold off-market – so you don’t miss out on your ideal property.
We take your personal preferences into account, whether they are
- A loft or an apartment in a trendy location
- An exclusive penthouse with an urban ‘buzz’
- A family home in Berlin’s outskirts or a villa in a residential neighborhood
- An area in districts with other young families nearby
- A new building with garaging, elevator and other modern conveniences
- A stately flat in an historic building in one of Berlin’s older neighborhoods